Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Download Back Issues of Nuestra Familia Banegas Newsletters

When I set up this blog a few years ago, one of my early posts was about the family newsletter "Nuestra Familia Banegas", published from 2000 to 2002. I mentioned then that I have a limited supply of back issues in case anyone needs a copy (and I still do in case anyone is interested).

However, to make them even more easy to get I've uploaded pdf versions of the all four issues:

Spring/Summer 2000
Fall/Winter 2000
Spring/Summer 2001
Winter 2002

1 comment:

ruthilucero@yahoo.com said...

Hi Cindy, My Mom (Manuel > Ysabel > Isabel > Lily >Ruthi) is the daughter of Isabel Maria Banegas Romero, who is the daughter of Ysabel Espalin Banegas. We recently came across your blog and have been excited to see photos that our Mom has. Our Mom Lily married our dad, Ruben Aganza Garcia and they live in East Los Angeles. Trying to find a way to contact you. Please contact me by phone 949-244-7872. I live in Anaheim, CA. Our Mom has so many stories and information. She was born in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Hope to hear from anyone on this blog. thank you. Ruthi Garcia Lucero